Ooops! your cart is empty
Please add some items to begin
add to cart
Products are independently reviewed by our customers 20 days after they are delivered. Below are the latest reviews for:
MemoGel Mattress Topper - Memory Foam Gel Cooling Mattress Overlay
With a perfect balance of body support memory foam comfort and a built in cooling gel providing cooling relief, the MemoGel Memory Foam Mattress Topper keeps your body temperature stable while you sleep. The MemoGel Mattress Topper is perfect for those who suffer from high warm body temperatures while sleeping, hot flushes, or those who simply wish for a cooler sleep. Designed to simply fit on top of your existing mattress, the MemoGel Topper enhances your quality of sleep, providing your body with the quality of sleep that it needs in order to function at its optimal best.
The MemoGel Cooling Gel pad is made from non-toxic Silica Gel which effectively evens out the body temperature of the user by transferring heat from the body into the gel pad. Once absorbed, the Cooling Gel actively dissipates heat via a process of conduction.
The MemoGel Memory Foam Overlay can be used both with the Cooling Gel top on the surface for cooling relief, or reversed with the gel pad on the bottom of the overlay when cooling is not required. The optimal quantity of Cooling Gel built into the MemoGel Overlay ensures that no sleep is too cold, and is ideal for all people to enjoy the comfort of the best sleeping temperature.
The Heat dispersing Gel pad on the MemoGel Topper provides relief for a range of conditions that cause hot flushes and night sweats
- Menopause – Hot flushes can occur at all times during menopause including while trying to sleep, which often results in excessive sweating. This is generally considered as the most common cause of hot flushes occurring in women
- Hot sleeping environments - High ambient temperatures, high humidity, or a combination of both create uncomfortable sleeping environments
- Idiopathic Hyperhidrosis – With no medically identified causes, Idiopathic Hyperhidrosis causes the body to overproduce sweat and heat
- Sunburn – Following sunburn, the body retains a substantial amount of heat as it seeks to treat the effects of the sunburn and repair the epidermis of the body
- Cancer Treatment – Undergoing radiation treatment can often lead to a condition whereby the body retains residual heat from the treatment and the body's natural self-healing process
- Infection and Fevers – The human body naturally heats itself up as it actively fights illnesses and infections, resulting in fevers that cause restlessness during sleep
- Medication – Night sweats can be the result of taking certain medications. Antidepressants and some psychiatric medications that treat neurological conditions are known to cause night sweats as a side effect. Aspirin, acetaminophen and many other drugs can often cause night sweats or flushing in individuals
- Hypoglycemia – Sweating and hot sleeping can result from low blood sugar and the treatments associated with it such as insulin and oral diabetes medications
- Insufficient air conditioning - Where air conditioning is unavailable, other means to cool the body are essential to ensure that a proper restful sleep at night is possible
Memory Foam Topper
Gentle and supportive, the Memory Foam Cooling Gel Mattress Topper gives you a wonderful nights’ sleep all on its own. During winter, or when you are not requiring the cooling and comfort effect of the Cooling Gel layer, you can simply turn the topper over and use it on the reverse side for an equally luxurious sleep without the Cooling Gel's cooling effects.
Have a question about MemoGel Mattress Topper - Memory Foam Gel Cooling Mattress Overlay
Let us help you
received a 97% positive customer service ratingfrom